Sesame Oil is good for Hair
Our busy lifestyle along with some contributors such as bad eating habits, environmental factors, lack of personal care, adversely affect the health of our hair. Many people follow a strict skin care routine because they want to look and feel beautiful with a glowing flawless skin. But, they don’t take care of their locks properly and this is due to several reasons- lack of time, having dull, dry or lifeless hair and last but not the least- they don’t want to spend their money and time on so called costly hair treatment. If you are also the one of among them then you can go for only one ingredient i.e. sesame oil. This oil is obtained from sesame seeds and it is well known for its vitamin E content. This oil is also known for its nourishing, rejuvenating, and healing properties. There are several varieties of sesame oil. Here are some advantages of using this oil in hair care.
Benefits of Sesame Oil for Hair
- Massaging your hair regularly will definitely give you soft, dark and shiny hair. This oil also helps prevent and treat the problem of hair loss, weak hair and graying of hair.
- Its nourishing and moisturizing effects can help you to get rid of issues like dry hair and scalp. Frequent massage with this oil helps combat excessive dryness and flakiness.
- You can also use a regular warm sesame oil treatment to increase the flow of blood to the scalp and this in turns promote new hair growth.
- If you have damaged hair (due to chemical or mechanical or by any other mean), then use this oil to regain their lost luster.
- Gently rub some oil on your hair and scalp with your finger tips. Leave on for some time and then wash your head with a mild baby shampoo. This step will help you get rid of rough and unmanageable hair effectively.
- It is fully loaded with antibacterial and anti fungal properties that helps prevent various types of scalp infections like dandruff.
- Natural damage control effect of this oil helps protect your tresses from the harsh effects of the sun and pollution.
- Use this good natural oil on a regular basis and say no to problems like split ends, weak hair brittle hair and several others issues alike.
How to Use Sesame Oil for Hair
Mix it with carrier oil like almond, olive or apricot kernel oil. Warm the mix and massage it on your head for a few minutes. Now, cover your head with a warm towel for some time. Leave the oil on for overnight. In the morning, use mild shampoo to wash your hair.