Benefits of Henna for Hair Growth
You must have heard about the uses of henna for hair and hair growth and if not, read this article to know more about this herbal ingredient. The use of henna is very common in hair dyeing or coloring. But, you can use this ingredient to promote hair loss and to get rid of your hair loss problem. Henna can blend with hair protein very nicely and this property makes it effective in hair growth. If you want to get strong and healthy looking hair then include this miraculous ingredient into your hair care routine and use it on a regular basis.
Benefits of Henna for Hair
- Use of this herb is an effective remedy for premature hair loss and hair graying.
- Due to its protein binding properties, it helps repair and seal the cuticle.
- It helps maintain the natural pH of the scalp.
- It is also beneficial in the treatment and prevention of dry scalp, dryness and dandruff.
Henna for Hair Growth
Here are some easy tips on how to use henna leaves for hair growth.
- First of all, heat ¼ liter of mustard oil on low heat setting.
- Crush some fresh henna leaves in mustard oil and let it to boil for some time.
- Wait until the color of the mix turns to reddish brown.
- After that, strain it and store in a glass or plastic bottle.
- To use it, mix it with plain yogurt or lemon juice and apply it on your hair evenly. Wait for a few hours and then wash your locks with warm water.
Henna Hair Conditioning Treatment
Henna is loaded with conditioning and nourishing properties. Just mix it with yogurt or lemon juice and apply it on your tresses and keep it on for an hour or more. This will give you soft, silky and shiny hair.
Constant scratching due to dandruff is one of the main causes of hair loss. If you are also suffering from dandruff issue then use henna and fenugreek mixture to cure your condition. To prepare this recipe, soak a teaspoon full of fenugreek seeds in water for overnight. Now, mix fenugreek paste in henna-mustard oil mix. Apply this resultant paste on your scalp. Leave it on for some time and then rinse off.
These were some benefits of henna for hair growth. Use these remedies and recipes to treat your hair loss, hair graying and weak hair problem naturally.