Turmeric is one of the best gifts of god to mankind because this herb is packed with lots of healthy friendly properties such as anti bacterial, analgesic, anti aging, anti inflammatory, diuretic, digestion boosting, appetizing, carminative, anti allergic properties. Due to its skin friendly properties, its use is very common in skin and beauty care. If you are suffering from pimples or acne then you can use this herb to prevent and get rid of your problem.
In normal cases, deposition of dirt, oils, impurities and dead skin in the skin pores, is responsible for clogged pores and these types of pores are more prone to pimples. These pimples are well known for their pain, inflammation and swelling. Also, they may diminish your physical looks to a great extent. So you can use anti septic, healing and infection fighting properties of turmeric to treat pimples naturally at home. This wonderful herb is also helpful in the prevention of scars caused due to pimples and also helps lighten the old ones. You can use this powder both external and internally. Here are some ways on how to use turmeric powder for pimples.
Turmeric Powder for Pimples
To use it internally, mix this herb into your dishes or drink a mixture of one glass milk and one teaspoon of turmeric powder. Take this mix on a daily basis, after meal and before bed. It will increase your immunity and as a result, your body will be better able to fight infections caused due to acne bacteria, and hence treat your acne rapidly. To use it internal, mix it with other organic ingredients to make some miraculous recipes against pimples and scarring. Here are some good recipes for you.
- Make your first anti-pimple remedy by combining oatmeal flour and turmeric in a ration of 2:1. Add some water to this mix to form a paste. Apply this paste on your face and other problem areas. Allow it to sit on for about 20 minutes and then wash it off with cool water.
- Make another paste by mixing turmeric powder with milk. Apply this on the affected areas to get rid of pimples naturally.
- A mixture prepared by mixing a spoon full of coriander powder, a pinch of turmeric and water is also beneficial in the prevention and cure of pimples. Use this mix on the affected spots and leave on for overnight. Next morning, wash the areas with water.
- A combination of neem leaves and turmeric is also said to be an effective remedy for acne. Mix both of the ingredients and some water to form a paste. Apply the resultant paste onto the affected area. Wait for about 30 minutes and then remove it with lukewarm water.
- You can also use a mixture of mint juice and turmeric to treat your problem safely and naturally.
Hope the aforementioned tips on how to use turmeric powder for pimples will definitely help you to prevent and treat your condition. Lastly, consult with a dermatologist to know more about the causes of pimples and get an appropriate treatment for it.