Home Remedies to Minimize Large Pores on Nose
Having large nose pores is a common problem of many people especially those who have a combination type of skin. This issue is mainly caused by sun exposure, genetics, aging, hormonal changes, lack of skin care, use of skin care products, dehydration, deficiency of essential nutrients etc. It is essential that you should treat these pores as early as possible because if you fail to do so, their size will keep on increasing which ultimately results in more serious conditions like acne, pimples, blackheads and other infections. This article will give you some tips and remedies for nose pores reduction.
First of all, you should follow some basic skin care tips:
Cleansing is of utmost importance as it helps remove excessive sebum and other impurities from the skin. It also helps decrease the pores size to some extent. You can use mild pore reducing cleanser for this purpose.
Exfoliate your facial skin to keep it free of dead skin cells. This step will also make your skin smooth, clear and even. Use mild exfoliator for this purpose and try to follow this step twice every week.
Use facial steam treatment to deep cleanse your pores. Finish this step by splashing cold water on your face.
After cleaning, do not forget to use a good market brought or homemade pore tightening face mask. One such natural mask is almond mask. To prepare this mask, soak some almonds in water overnight. Convert them in to a smooth paste and add some lemon juice in to it. Apply it on your facial areas like cheeks, forehead, nose and neck. Leave on for about 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water followed by a cold water final rinse.
Home Remedies for Large Pores
- Tea tree oil is said to be effective ingredient that you can use to get rid of problems such as large pores, infections etc. Add some drops of tea tree oil in a cup of water. Keep this liquid in a fridge. Whenever, you want to use it, just apply it on the problem areas with the help of a cotton ball.
- You can use white and yellow part of an egg. Both egg white and yolk has toning and complexion enhancing effects. Just take one yolk and mix few drops of fresh juice of lemon in it. Many people use this remedy to reduce the size of their pores.
- Make your own exfoliating skin toner to get rid of dead epidermal cells, bacteria and enlarged pores. You can use baking soda for this purpose. Just mix baking soda in water. Apply this liquid on your facial areas including nose. Allow it to dry and then wash of with cold water. Do not use it on sensitive or dry skin.
- Application of fresh and mashed papaya pulp is another useful pore shrinking remedy
- Juice of tomato is also a good skin toner. Just apply it on your nose and rinse off after some time.
- Some people also get benefit from honey. Mix some lemon juice and rose water in honey and use it as a face mask to tone up your skin. A mixture of honey and cold milk is equally beneficial.
- One can also use a combination of salt and butter for toning purpose.
- Cold temperature can also help you make your pores smaller in size temporarily. Just splash some ice cold water or rub an ice cube on your cleansed face.
Use these home remedies to reduce large pores on the nose. Talk with a dermatologist before using these home treatments and to get an appropriate cure such as prescription retinoids (Retin-A and Tazorac), laser resurfacing, intense pulsed light, microderm-abrasion, comedo extraction etc.