How to Get Rid of Dark Lips from Smoking
Are you suffering from dark lips due to your smoking habit? If yes, then read this article carefully and use the tips listed in this article to get rid of black lips naturally at home. The first step to pink, kissable lips is to make a good lip care routine and follow it with great dedication. Another, step you should take, is to quit your smoking habit, if not then try to minimize it. Thirdly, make some good home remedies by using some home based organic ingredients like lemon, banana, honey, glycerin etc. Given below are some tips on how to get rid of dark lips from smoking.
How to Lighten Dark Lips from Smoking
First of all, clean and exfoliate your lip area. You can use baking soda to get rid of dead skin cells from that area. For this, take some baking soda in your palm. Add few drops of water to make a smooth paste. Apply it on your lips and gently scrub the area using your finger tips. This will help remove dead skin. Remember, exfoliation should be done no more than once every week.
Now, use home remedies to lighten those dark lips. Here are some good remedies for you.
- Make a lip lightening remedy by mixing lemon juice, honey and glycerin together. Apply this on your lips. Use this remedy thrice everyday for several weeks.
- Another good remedy for discolored lips is massage. Massage your lips every night before you go to your bed. You can use almond oil or coconut for this purpose. If you want to restore the original color of your lips then apply clarified butter on the problem area.
- Regular application of juice like pomegranate, coriander and beetroot juice is also said to be a great natural cure for black lips due to smoking.
- Make a paste by combining sour cream, ripe banana and honey together. Apply this resultant mix on your lips and wait for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off with water.
- Yogurt massage is another good home remedy for dark lips due to smoking. So apply it regularly.
These were some tips on how to get rid of dark lips from smoking. Lastly, take some essential steps to prevent and treat this problem in future such as avoid sun exposure, drink plenty of water, refrain yourself from dehydration causing substances like coffee, tea, alcohol etc.