How to Get Fair and Glowing Skin Complexion at Home
Are you looking for some tips on how to have a fair glowing complexion? If yes, then this article may help you. Before starting this article, I would like to let you know that fair skin tone depends on the ethnic background and genes. But you can lighten it to some extent and if you are facing pigmentation related problems then you can remove them completely by using natural remedies or any other medical treatment options. Here we are going to use some natural remedies to lighten the complexion. Given below are some tips on how to get fair and glowing complexion at home.
Tips for Fair and Glowing Skin Complexion
Sun exposure can make your skin look dull and lifeless. Prolonged exposure is also responsible for various pigmentation related problems such as dark spots, age spots, freckles etc. So, try to avoid sun exposure as much as possible and the best way to avoid sun exposure is the use of protective clothing and sunscreen before heading out in the sun. Aside from this, make a good skin care routine and follow it with great dedication. This routine should include cleansing, moisturizing, exfoliating, toning and use of facial masks. Given below are some good facial mask recipes that can help you achieve a fair and flowing skin naturally.
- Almonds are wonderful ingredients for skin care. Many skin care experts suggest using them to lighten skin tone. Make an almond face mask recipe by combining four overnight soaked almonds and milk to form a paste. Apply this mask on your skin. Use this remedy on a daily basis.
- Aloe vera, lemon juice and honey are my favorite ingredients. These three ingredients are fully packed with skin friendly goodness such as skin lightening, moisturizing, anti-bacterial, skin soothing and healing properties. I used to apply aloe gel twice daily and the results were really amazing. You can also use a mixture of honey and lemon juice. Apply it on your skin and wash off after 30 minutes. This remedy will give you well moisturized and lighter skin tone naturally.
- Make a skin brightening facial mask by combining one tablespoon each of lemon, honey, powder milk and half tbsp of almond oil. Smooth the resultant mask over your skin and wait for about half an hour before rinsing it off. This mask will also help you get rid of tanned skin.
- If your skin type is dry then you can use a mixture of honey and cucumber juice. Honey helps moisturize the skin where as mild skin fading properties of cucumber will help lighten it.
- A paste prepared by combining gram flour, a few drops of lime juice and two teaspoon milk is also said to be beneficial when it comes to skin fading. Use this remedy daily on your skin for 20 minutes for two weeks and after that use it weekly.
- Even out your skin tone with a mixture of one tomato and a few drops of lime juice. Apply it on your skin and wash it off after 20 minutes. You can also use a mixture of turmeric powder, milk and rose water to have a pale skin tone.
- Make another paste by combining oatmeal, yogurt and tomato juice together. Use this paste on your face as a face mask. To remove it, gently scrub off the paste and rinse with cold water. This will give you glowing, clear skin naturally.
Hope, the above mentioned tips on how to get fair and glowing skin complexion will help you to achieve healthy looking and flawless skin naturally. Along with these tips, you should also eat plenty of fruits and vegetables to nourish your skin from inside. Lastly, drink lot of water to keep your skin hydrated as, well hydrated skin equals glowing skin.